13 Sept 2014

Hide & Seek


I manifest within the luminous folds of a forgotten phrase,
The unknown story of memory’s television maze;
The future cast within the curtains of the sleepers stage.
I soak into the roots of charcoaled willow trees,
To blossom as the cycle of nature’s changing spree,
And flower as the multifoliate heart, in which the coldest winds are free.
Intertwining the division bell that ripples through the sea.

I swim through eggs unborn, to the masts of the shadow’s storm,
Fading through soils of death into the restoration of the spring’s breath.
For I’ve died a thousand times in every eye I meet,
I swim through rivers of time to the shores of infinity’s feet;
Falling through a golden stairwell onto the ellipsis of an unformed guest,
Who is never fully here, nor there, but everywhere; in the centre of the nest.

I manifest as the dreaming searcher on the shores of now,
Asking to reveal the candle of my silent vow,
To embrace the lightening of our final fear,
That curtains in the mist from which we hear
The single drop eclipsing in the opened ocean door.
To ignite the multifoliate design, and dissolve into the cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment